Nancy Wunker, GRI
DRE Lic #00519417
Office: 760-256-6843 ext. 110
Cell phone: 760-455-1048
My husband and I arrived in the Barstow area in 1964, where we began our career of teaching in California. In 1975, I obtained my real estate license and have been in the Barstow Real Estate Market for 43 years.
Service to my clients and looking out for their best interests are trademarks in my business. I am your real estate information source, committed to integrity and a straight forward approach.
FOR ALL OF YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS CALL NANCY FIRST.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed California Real Estate Agent
- GRI Designation (Graduate Realtor® Institute)
- Past president of the Barstow Association of Realtors® in 1986, 1992, 2001 and 2005.
- Member, High Desert Association of Realtors®
- Member, HDAOR Multiple Listing Service
- Member, California Association of Realtors®
- Member, National Association of Realtors®
- Chairman, California Association of Realtors® Region 15, 2002 and 2003
- Director, California Association of Realtors® Realtor Chorus (14 Years)
- Member, Sergeant-at-Arms, a standing committee for California Association of Realtors®
- President’s Award 2016, from Pay “Ziggy” Zicarelli, 2016 President of the California Association of Realtors®
- Barstow Association of Realtors® 2002 “REALTOR OF THE YEAR”
“Nancy was wonderful during the whole process of selling my house. She went above and beyond what she was suppose to do, to make sure my home sold quickly. In 1978 Nancy sold my house to me and in 2010 she sold it for me to a lovely young couple. She has been my friend for thirty-two years”
“Nancy Wunker was there for us when nobody else was. She listened to our situation and took appropriate action that turned out best. She says what sh’s going to do and does it. She returns text immediately and answers her phone. She acts fast and follows through. She’s a real professional. I admire her. We thank all of you for this wonderful opportunity.”
“Nancy went above and beyond in providing service and staying in touch with me even while she was in the hospital. She is amazing and backs up her customers – Nancy was in my corner the entire time. She is a gem and I trust her completely.”
“In life, words come easy, Nancy doesn’t talk about her abilities, she demonstrates. She is a poised, well grounded person who understands her business.”
“Nancy was an outstanding agent. She went above and beyond to meet all my needs. She did a great job and I will recommend her to my friends.”
“Thank you Nancy for being there for me and my family. Very friendly people.”
“It has been a very nice experience and comforting having a professional like Nancy on my side.”
“I have nothing but the highest praise for Nancy. She worked tirelessly for me and the buyer. She always assured me that it would be closed and she would make it happen, and she did. If there is an award for Realtor of the Year, she should get it.”
“Nancy W. is a “gem” and a very professional and knowledgeable broker/agent. Can’t imagine working with anyone else in Barstow. She managed the replacement of a septic system and even paid a fee herself, out of pocket.”
“Nancy was so patient with me and was on top of everything. She kept me well informed at all times. I am grateful to her for her hard work on the sale of my property.”
“Thank you so much for being the agent selling my mobile home. All of your hard work meant a lot to me! You are a great lady.”
“Chris and I wanted to thank you for everything you have done for us. When we moved to Barstow in 2001, you sold us our first home and now that our family has grown, you found the perfect place to raise our children.”